Active Isolated Stretching Workshop--Virtual Attendee
Time & Location
About the Event
Active/Assisted Isolated Stretching is designed to release tight muscles, and fascia. The benefits of stretching include:
- Reduced muscle tension, and improved flexibility.
- Provides optimal muscle, and tendon range.
- Enables the removal of cellular waste by increasing oxygen, and eliminating carbon dioxide & lactic acid.
- Reduces the risk of muscle, tendon, ligament, and joint injuries.
- Reduces muscle tightness due to aging, and rehabilitates muscle damage due to injury.
- Improves the flow of lymphatic fluid allowing the body to channel waste and toxins out the body. Improved flexibility increases athletic performance, enhances, agility, and strength.
Registration includes a free stretch strap (yours to keep).
Join us In-Person or Virtually via Zoom.If joining virtually, must register by 9/28/2020 to receive your stretch strap in time for the workshop.
- Active Isolated Stretching$30$300$0