Fri, Sep 25|
Essence of Energy Wellness Center
Active Isolated Stretching Workshop--In-Person Attendee
Perform unassisted stretches with greater control!
Time & Location
Sep 25, 2020, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Essence of Energy Wellness Center, 11801 Park Waldorf Ln #510, Waldorf, MD 20601, USA
About the event
Active/Assisted Isolated Stretching is designed to release tight muscles, and fascia. The benefits of stretching include:
- Reduced muscle tension, and improved flexibility.
- Provides optimal muscle, and tendon range.
- Enables the removal of cellular waste by increasing oxygen, and eliminating carbon dioxide & lactic acid.
- Reduces the risk of muscle, tendon, ligament, and joint injuries.
- Reduces muscle tightness due to aging, and rehabilitates muscle damage due to injury.
- Improves the flow of lymphatic fluid allowing the body to channel waste and toxins out the body. Improved flexibility increases athletic performance, enhances, agility, and strength.
Registration includes a free stretch strap (yours to keep).
Join us In-Person or Virtually via Zoom.If joining virtually, must register by 9/28/2020 to receive your stretch strap in time for the workshop.
Active Isolated Stretching$30.00